Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

3.19.2009

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT { LEAH }

My name is::  Leah B.

I go to school at:: Birdville High

My graduation date is:: May 31, 2009


My nickname is:: Bella

My favorite website is:: Google :)

The magazines I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are:: Teen Vogue, Seventeen and Glamour


The last thing I ate was:: a brownie

My dream job is:: artist, dancer

My biggest accomplishment is:: making 4's at VASE



My current favorite band or song is:: Incubus-Stellar, all Blink-182

The person I would most like to meet::  Michael Cera


My favorite things in my closet are:: My shoes and bags

In 10 years I see myself:: teaching art, opening a restaurant, having a family, building a house

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:: my ipod and a friend

 

My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is:: cook, dance

My favorite word is:: juxtapose
 
I love Urban Photography because (yes, shameless hype):: your work is creative


www.urbanseniorsphoto.com

2 comments:

  1. Kandace (Aunt Dew)3/20/09, 6:30 PM

    Oh what fun we had that day! I loved every shot and every minute of it! The previews are AWESOME!
    Aunt Dew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah,
    You probably don't remember me but I have met you at your moms office. I have known your mom for years and watched you grow up. (in pictures) Wow! You have grown up so fast and you are absolutly beautiful!!!!! I love all the pictures. I feel sorry for your mom trying to pick from all those! They are all great. Enjoy the rest of your senior year! I know you have many great things to come! Love, Paula Titus-Richardson Auto Glass

    ReplyDelete