Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

3.26.2009

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT { ASHTON }


My name is:: Ashton E.


I go to school at:: Glen Rose High School


My graduation date is:: June 5, 2009



My favorite website is:: Google


The magazines I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are:: Cosmopolitan


The last thing I ate was:: Special K cereal



My dream job is:: Sonographer


My biggest accomplishment is:: Making it to my senior year


My current favorite band or song is:: "Last Call" by Leann Womak



The person I would most like to meet:: Beyonce Knowles


My favorite things in my closet are:: my belts and my shoes


In 10 years I see myself:: having a good job and a family



If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:: 
my cell phone and lots of food


My plans after graduation are:: to go to college



My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is:: Hang out with my friends


My favorite word/phrase is:: well, crap


I love Urban Photography because (yes, shameless hype):: They are unique and fun to work with



www.urbanseniorsphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment