Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

4.27.2010

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT [ DEVON ] | Urban Seniors Photography

My name is: Devon M.
I go to school at: Lamar High School
My graduation date is: June 2010








My favorite websites are: www.mylifeisaverage.com
Magazines I stop to look at: Seventeen, Cosmopolitan
Last thing I ate was: Tropical Fruit Gushers





My dream job: Superhero!
My biggest accomplishment: Getting a spot on rifle line for colorguard
Current favorite song: As I Am




Person I would most like to meet: Creator of Pokemon
Favorite things in my closet: Shoes, Superhero t-shirts
Favorite word is: Shenanigans






In 10 years I see myself: Happy with a well paying job (fighting crime)
If I was on a deserted island the 2 things I would want to have with me are: cellphone, book on how to get off a deserted island







Plans after graduation: Go to college
My favorite thing to when I'm not at school: hang out with friends, play world of warcraft
I love Urban Photography because: Their style is so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment