Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

4.10.2010

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT [ MARY-CATE ] | Urban Seniors Photography

My name is: Mary-Cate H.
I go to school at: Stephenville High
My graduation date is: May 29, 2010



My favorite website: Facebook, Perez Hilton & shopping websites.
The magazines I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are: People, Us, Cosmopolitan




My biggest accomplishment is: getting into my top two schools of choice
My current favorite band or song is: Justin Beiber / Lil Wayne




The person I would most like to meet is: Ryan Reynolds
My favorite things in my closet are: my dresses

The last thing I ate was: fish tacos



In 10 years I see myself: married and working
If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are: a friend and chocolate
My plans after graduation are: attend college at TCU or A&M


My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is: hang out with friends or sleep
I love Urban Photography because (yes, shameless hype ;): the pictures are open

2 comments:

  1. Great work on this Leslie! And it was nice meeting and talking with you at the Dallas PPA meeting last night. Hope to see you there next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice meeting you too Wil! :)

    ReplyDelete