Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

3.06.2009

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT { JESSICA }


 Name:: Jessica P.

I go to school at:: Bishop Dunne

My graduation date is:: May 23, 2009


  My nickname is:: Jessi

My favorite website is:: Facebook

The magazines I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are:: Seventeen and Lucky



The last thing I ate was:: Corned-beef sandwich

My dream job is:: Neonatal nurse

My biggest accomplishment is:: My school work



My current favorite band or song is:: Taylor Swift/Brad Paisle

My favorite things in my closet are:: My jeans and my blue and brown shoes

In 10 years I see myself:: With a family and a great nursing job




If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:: My iphone and my sketchbook

My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is:: Play softball and hang with friends



My favorite word is:: Love

I love Urban Photography because (yes, shameless hype):: uniqueness and variety of shots :)

2 comments:

  1. Leslie, the second from the last is fab.Love that wall!
    Good to talk to you at auction, hope you nabbed those DSM tickets! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Oh, and I DID get those tickets! :) Good talking to you too.

    ReplyDelete