Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

3.04.2010

PHOTO•TOPIA WORKSHOP [San Antonio] | Urban Photography Dallas

What a fun weekend we had at our San Antonio senior workshop!  I had hoped to share a lot more behind the scenes shots...but with all that was going on we didn't think about it!  But I will share a few pics we do have...

ok, well this was not part of the workshop, but the night before, Nikki was testing her studio lights on me and her two adorable kiddos and I just thought this was funny.  



LOVE little Devin and Grace 
(and #3 is on the way...go Nikki go!)   our friends can always use encouragement... :)

 ANYWAY, onto the workshop!
 here are a few of the model shots we captured with studio light..




off-camera flash...


natural window light...


and open shade natural light..


and we did get a couple of "accidental" behind the scene shots.. below is prego Nikki double checking Isobele's hair  :)




and here I am styling the flower prop while laughing about something really funny, I'm sure.. 



ok, i was going to post a few more, but i am tired and need to go to bed!  Photogs, if you missed our San Antonio Senior Workshop there are still a few spots left in our DALLAS one!  Click here for deets!  Nitey nite.  (yawn)

1 comment:

  1. What a great time...I was so exhausted after all that. Ok...Next workshop I am also wearing black pants, in case of any more accidental shots. Why can't I be one of those small pregnant woman ;-)

    ReplyDelete