Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

3.30.2010

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT [ LAUREN ] | Urban Seniors Photography

My name is:Lauren K.
I go to school at: Trinity Christian School
My graduation date is: May 2010



My favorite websites are: Facebook, anything style related
The magazines I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are: Seventeen & Teen Vogue
The last thing I ate was: Chick-Fil-A sandwich


My dream job is: Psychiatrist
My biggest accomplishment is: President of National Honor Society
My current favorite band or song is: Muse



The person I would most like to meet is: Amy Lee from Evanescence
My favorite things in my closet are: Bomber jacket & short plaid skirts
My favorite word is: "Kitty"




In 10 years I see myself: Still being a goofball
If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are: iPod & a huge book to keep me occupied
My plans after graduation are: Going to med school



My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is: Shopping!!!
I love Urban Photography because (yes, shameless hype ;) Their uniqueness!

No comments:

Post a Comment