Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

4.09.2010

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT [ CAROLYN ] | Urban Seniors Photography

My name is: Carolyn W.
I go to school at: Garland High
My graduation date is: June 5, 2010 Whoop!!



My favorite website: Facebook
The magazines I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are: usually entertainment
The last thing I ate was: fruit



My dream job is: famous musician -hah
My biggest accomplishment is: making All-State choir
My current favorite band or song is: Terrified- Katherine McPhee




The person I would most like to meet is: Yo-Yo Ma / Jesus
My favorite things in my closet are: my lucky jeans
My favorite word is: whatever




In 10 years I see myself: graduated from grad school & happily married
If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are: cell phone and a charger
My plans after graduation are: go to college!


My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is: sleep
I love Urban Photography because (yes, shameless hype ;): they're fun and easy to work with

No comments:

Post a Comment