Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

4.30.2010

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT [ JORDAN ] | Urban Seniors Photography

My name is: Jordan W.
I go to school at: Guyer High School
My Graduation date is: June 4th, 2010



My favorite website is: www.forever21.com
Magazines I stop to look at: People, Vogue
Last thing I ate was: Chick-Fil-A



My dream job is: Radiologist Physician
My biggest accomplishment: graduating
My current favorite band is: Wale
Person I would most like to meet: Marilyn Monroe



Favorite things in my closet are: shoes
In 10 years I see myself: living in Washington D.C.
If I was on a deserted island the 2 things I would want to take with me are: water and a friend



Plans after graduation are: University of Texas, San Antonio
My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is: hang out with friends
I love Urban Photography because: they're really sweet and take really really amazing pictures!!

1 comment: