Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

11.13.2009

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT { HANNAH }

My name is: Hannah R.

I go to school at: Prestonwood Christian Academy

My graduation date is: May 2010

Leslie Katz | Urban Photography 2009

My favorite websites are: Facebook!

The magazines I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are: People, US, Cosmo, Vogue, InStyle


The last thing I ate was: Cookies :)


Leslie Katz | Urban Photography 2009

My dream job is: interview hot athletes after games

My biggest accomplishment is: making it to my senior year

My current favorite band or song is: Britney Spears always makes me dance


Leslie Katz | Urban Photography 2009

The person I would most like to meet is: Tim Tebow

My favorite things in my closet are: any of my mini-skirts

My favorite word is: "you're hott"

Leslie Katz | Urban Photography 2009

In 10 years I see myself: having a hot fiance and living it up with him

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are: cell phone and laptop

My plans after graduation are: college

Leslie Katz | Urban Photography 2009

My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is: shop, movies & go on dates


I love Urban Photography (yes, shameless hype ;)) because they have some hot pics!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Hannah! Your pics will be ready Monday! Yay! :) Have a terrific weekend.. les

    ReplyDelete