Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

10.31.2009

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT {KAYLIE}

My name is: Kaylie P.

I go to school at: Marcus High School

My graduation date is: June 2010

Leslie Katz | Urban Photography 2009
My favorite websites are: Facebook, Freepeople, Topshop

The magazines I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are: Teen Vogue, Vogue, People

The last thing I ate was: Laughing Cow cheese and crackers

Leslie Katz | Urban Photography 2009
My dream job is: to be a broadcast journalist

My biggest accomplishment is: performing at half time at a Dallas Mavericks game

My current favorite band or song is: Santigold and country music

Leslie Katz | Urban Photography 2009
The person I would most like to meet is: Rachel Zoe

My favorite things in my closet are: my tops and dresses

My favorite word is: "I died"

Leslie Katz | Urban Photography 2009
In 10 years I see myself: hopefully being a news anchor

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are: chapstick and my phone

My plans after graduation are: hopefully attending the University of Arkansas and study broadcasting

Leslie Katz | Urban Photography 2009
My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is: shop and dance

I love Urban Photography (yes, shameless hype ;)) because: of the unique photographs

2 comments:

  1. Hey pretty girl! here's a sneak preview of your pics... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie - WOW - These pictures are amazing! I cannot wait to see the rest! We had so much fun that day! Ryan did a fabulous job with her hair, makeup, and picking out the outfits!

    ReplyDelete