Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

11.16.2009

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT {HUNTER}

My name is: Hunter K.

I go to school at: Central High School

My graduation date is: May 2010  

Leslie Katz | Urban Photography 2009

My favorite websites are: Facebook/MySpace


The magazines I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are: People, OK

The last thing I ate was: ice cream

Leslie Katz | Urban Photography 2009

My dream job is: not sure yet


My biggest accomplishment is: graduating early
 
My current favorite band or song is: Taylor Swift

Photobucket

My favorite things in my closet are: my jeans

My favorite word is: whatever

In 10 years I see myself: married, job, kids

Leslie Katz | Urban Photography 2009

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are: my phone/ computer

My plans after graduation are: college

Leslie Katz | Urban Photography 2009

My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is: hang with boyfriend/friends


I love Urban Photography (yes, shameless hype ;)) so unique, good quality

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a beautiful girl, The pics are just beautiful, Good Job, and Cuddo's to photographer and to Hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter, I am so proud of you, You deserve the best. Love NANA JUDY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter, hope you love the shots, because I do - you look mahvalous! Look for an e-mail from me Thursday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie.... we really stretched things to come to you, but we couldn't be happier... I am truly in awe... so thrilled and thank you for a fun day of memories !!!
    Shelly - Hunter's mom : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you to all who left me comments they mean so much.. Leslie is AMAZING! i am so glad i came to her, she ,made them gorgeous! so worth the time and money.

    ReplyDelete