Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

3.30.2009

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT { LAUREN }

My name is:: Lauren N.


I go to school at:: Plano Senior High


My graduation date is:: June 2009



My favorite website is:: Facebook and Perez Hilton


The magazines I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are:: People and Vogue


The last thing I ate was:: Sushi




My dream job is:: NICU doctor

My biggest accomplishment is:: automatic admission to Texas A&M


My current favorite band or song is:: Taylor Swift




The person I would most like to meet:: Oprah


My favorite things in my closet are:: my shoes and my Louis Vuitton


In 10 years I see myself:: as a nurse practitioner with a family



If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are::  my family and my laptop


My plans after graduation are:: go to Texas A&M and nursing school



My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is:: shop


I love Urban Photography because (yes, shameless hype):: I like their style and the Deep Ellum setting



1 comment:

  1. Lauren/Her mom4/2/09, 8:07 PM

    The pictures are amazing and taking them was a blast! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete