Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

9.21.2009

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT { CHELSEA }


My name is: Chelsea P.


I go to school at: Crowley High


My graduation date is: June 1st 2010




My favorite websites are: MySpace :) & Google


The magazine(s)I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are: US Weekly and People


The last thing I ate was: peanut butter & banana sandwich




My dream job is: a teacher


My biggest accomplishment is: 06/01/10 when i graduate high school

My current favorite band:  boys 2 men :)


The person I would most like to meet is: Bill Cosby


My favorite items in my closet are: my shoes


My favorite word is: dude.



In 10 years I see myself: being a teacher and married with kids

If I were on a deserted island the two things I would have to have with me are: my boyfriend and my cell phone


My plans after graduation are: attend college to be a teacher



My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is:  sleep


I love Urban Photography because (yes, shameless hype): not your "cookie-cutter" photographer!


2 comments:

  1. The 2nd to last is the BEST photograph of a teen couple ever. How awesome!

    ReplyDelete