Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

9.13.2009

Models needed!

Hey gorgeous!  I need you.  
 
I am teaching a workshop on High School Senior Photography and I need models!  You don't HAVE to be a senior, but you need to look like one.  If you're 17-19 years old, you qualify! It is a school day (monday), but although you're missing school, you won't be missing out on a great opportunity... FREE PICTURES!  WHoo hoo!
 
So here's the deal...
the PPA workshop is from 9-5, Monday Oct. 26th 
I will be walking through a typical senior session from choosing your wardrobe to shooting.  There will be about 15 other photogs shooting along with me so you can't be super shy!
In return I will give you any pics I take of you along with 5 images from any other photog that shoots you (maybe more).
I will also provide lunch, snacks and drinks.
 
It will be tons of fun and you'll get some awesome pictures!
So ask mom if you can play hooky that day.. I know you want to...

Just email me for additional details!

leslie@urbanphotosite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment