Pages

Welcome...

blah, blah, blah...

4.06.2009

SENIOR SPOTLIGHT { OLIVIA }



My name is:: Olivia P.


I go to school at:: Marcus High


My graduation date was:: January 2009



My favorite website is:: Facebook ... 
Urban Photography's blog (love this girl!)...


The magazines I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are:: wedding magazines!  and the ones with food on them


The last thing I ate was:: pretzels and peanut butter




My dream job is:: choreographer for my own dance company

My biggest accomplishment is:: finishing HS with pretty good grades




My current favorite band or song is:: 3 on!3 and the Reliques

My favorite things in my closet are:: my James Avery jewelry

In 10 years I see myself:: maybe being a mommy?



If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are::  my boyfriend and my ipod (he's a fan of that "Survivorman" show)


My plans after graduation are:: Oklahoma University in the fall :)




My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is:: dance/catch up on my reality TV shows


I love Urban Photography because (yes, shameless hype):: because every picture is unique!



3 comments:

  1. yayyy i LOVE themmmm :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! beautiful girl and AWESOME jump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. carleigh bornstein4/6/09, 10:55 PM

    beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete